[British-cars] BN7 Exhaust

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Tue Apr 3 09:38:44 MDT 2012

Fred,
The parts manual, Moss and AH Spares would call for the same system as your
BN6.  However, the BN7 frame cross member is notched out to accommodate the
larger BJ8 pipes.  A BJ8 system does not work as the frame is more flat like
the BN6 at the rear axel.

Right now, I am thinking to buy the BJ8 front pipes and silencer then have
the rest custom made.  But would like to see how the pipes from the silencer
to the rear are routed before I begin.

Thanks,
Bill

  _____