[British-cars] BN7 Exhaust

csx2282 csx2282 at sonic.net
Tue Apr 3 11:51:28 MDT 2012

Boy does that bring back memories of my Healey ownership days!  Another
exhaust issue I had besides the ones you mention was having to turn the
heater on on really hot days so the engine wouldn't overheat.  And lots of
other such memories.

I'm not sure of the model but it was a '61 without roll up windows, a rear
seat designed for legless midgets and solid wheels with lug nuts.

Roland