[Buick-rover-v8] It is urgent, please do respond

mark creek coffeycreek at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 10:05:50 MST 2011

Hi,

It's me Mark. I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now, I made a trip to Netherlands, and I was robbed. This sounds a little odd, also just hearing from me like this, but it all happened real fast. I just got a new passport with the assistance from the embassy, but I'm short of funds to pay for my ticket and other expenses. Please, can you lend me some funds to get a ticket? I'll be willing to pay back as soon as we return.

Please respond as soon as you get this message, so I can forward you my details to send the funds to me, OR you can contact me via the hotel's desk phone if you can. The numbers are, 01161 7 5641 0540. I have an I.D to pick the money up, if sent via western union.

Looking forward to your response
Mark Creek