Northwest Meet Hwy 2 Tour #2

Jim McDermott jmcd206@msn.com
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:01:18 -0700

OK, I need some more input.  It has been suggested that we meet at Starbucks
in Woodinville instead of Buzz Inn @ Monroe.  There are three Starbucks listed
in Woodinville less than 1/2 mile apart.  Doesn't make any difference to me as
I have to go by Woodinville on my way to Monroe anyway.

It has also been suggested that we stop at Grand Coulee Dam.  That's ok with
me also as that would be a good time to schedule a second "rest" stop.

I was also suggested that we stop in Leavenworth for lunch but I would pass on
that as finding a place to park all our cars and getting us all served in a
timely manor would be asking a lot.

So give me your input and I will make my decisions in order to accommodate the
most people.

Is 8:00 am OK?  How about ferry connections?
Does Woodinville work for a meeting place? I'll get an address for a
Starbucks.
Is Waterville OK for lunch?
Is Grand Coulee Dam an OK place for a rest stop?

Any other great ideas?

Thanks
Jim McDermott
Ramrod for the the Hwy 2 Tour to Post Falls.