Introduction and Shopping

William West livinginthepast3@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 May 2005 06:14:16 -0700

Okay, here's my third attempt to send this email!!!! Hopefully, I've got it
figured out now... :-)

----------------------------------

Hi There,

Bill West here. I live near Kent, WA and share your interest in LBCs. I've
owned a couple of Triumphs and MGs over the years, but never an AH: a
situation that I hope will change very soon. =)

I currently pay my bills as an instructional designer for a very large -
some might say empire-like - local software company and this keeps me
terribly busy!

I am looking forward to participating on the list when I'm not trying to
keep up at work.

Now for my shopping list.....

I recently sold my first motorcycle..a '69 Triumph TR6C (a sad day it was
watching it trailered up, but I can only have so many motorcycles in my

garage!) and am hoping to reinvest the proceeds into a humble little AH
Sprite. I would prefer a bugeye, but I'm not dead set on that. I would be
happy with any 50s or 60s era Sprite, truth told. So you know (at risk of
showing my cards early), I've got a budget of around 6.5K to work with. I
realize that this might not buy the cherried out buyeye of my dreams, but
I'm hoping to find a decent runner in that price range. If I'm dreaming,
living in the past or otherwise delusional, please smack me down with
reality now before I get too excited. =) Again, I'm not dead set on any
specific year or body style, I'm very much open right now and just starting
my shopping.

So, I'm hoping that perhaps a person on this list might know of a car for
sale in the Pacific Northwest that might be a good match.

Thanks everyone,

Bill