Tour to Nelson B.C.

Craig Anderson craigkanderson23@msn.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:00:01 -0700

And I am offering my Healey Car Hauler Trailer to anyone who needs to get
back.  I drive the truck. I have a passport and a valid driver's license.
Cell # 206 261-3232  Home # 253 859-2323

Craig
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Walt & Zoe Harrison<mailto:wzharrison@comcast.net>
  To: Byron Krystad<mailto:bkrystad@drizzle.com> ; 'Cascade HealeyClub
List'<mailto:cahc@autox.team.net>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:53 AM
  Subject: Re: Tour to Nelson B.C.

  I have copied Dan's latest e-mail below, sent June 28th.

  Hello Walt & Zoe,
  Thanks for the offer to travel together, however I'm not driving the Healey
  using my Mazda instead.  I'll be bring 300 units of water to be distibuted
  to those attending and I wouldn't have room in the Healey. I plan to leave
  Sunday July 23 and will be staying at my daughters place in Princeton Sunday
  night. I hope to arrive in Nelson about 3:00 PM on Monday.  I'll be driving
  the same route as you so if you have any trouble on the way I'll spot you.
  I'll have my cell phone on , 862-0585, but whether it  can be used in the
  mountains I'm not sure.
  See you as the meet.  Dan Pinckston

  We met see Dan enroute.  We can certainly give him a call once in Canada.
  See everyone @ Smokey Point Sunday AM.

  Walt & Zoe