Tour to Nelson B.C.

Robert Petrie bobpetrie@cablespeed.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:48:20 -0700

Hello All,

We are definitely planning to meet at Smokey Point at 8:30 AM Sunday to join
the group.........

Bob and Betty Petrie
Red BJ8

-----Original Message-----
From: cahc-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:cahc-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of Byron Krystad
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 8:41 AM
To: 'Cascade HealeyClub List'
Subject: Tour to Nelson B.C.

Only one week away. Everyone is getting ready it sounds like, and there are
some new cars that will (hopefully) be on the road!

Just to summarize, we have a group going on Sunday the 23rd to Grand Forks
via I-5, highway 9 crossing at Sumas, and Canadian highways 1 and 3 east
through Hope, Manning Park, and Osoyoos. We will drive from Grand Forks to
Nelson on Monday.

Cars (Healey or otherwise) currently expected, barring changes:

John Snyder
Byron Krystad
Alex Athie
Walt and Zoe Harrison
Robert Petrie
Richard and Gretchen Bittman
Dan Pinckston (Vancouver, B.C.)

If you are not in this list, please holler, we'd like to hear from you. We
will meet at the Smokey Point rest area on I-5 immediately after exit 206 at
8:30AM.

(Dan Pinckston, not sure how to get a hold of you on the other side of the
border, please let me know directly if you still plan to join and how,
thanks!)

For those thinking about the return trip, some of us are making reservations
in Hope for a two-day return on the same route, though others are doing it
in one day and still others may opt for another route, say dropping down
into eastern Washington. I'll include the Hope information here for those
who are interested.

HOTEL INFO
----------

Western Traveler for Sunday July 23
phone (250) 442 - 5566
1591 Central Ave
Grand Forks, B.C. V0H 1H0

Skagit Motor Inn for Friday July 28
phone (604) 869 - 5220
655 3rd Ave
Hope, B.C. V0X 1L0

However you're getting there, we'll see you soon!

-Byron Krystad
Seattle
bkrystad@drizzle.com