Greenwood car show June 24th

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison@comcast.net
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:28:19 -0700

Dang ... I just found out today that the Post Office needs me to work
Saturday, June 24th.

Have a good show.

Walt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Byron Krystad" <bkrystad@drizzle.com>
To: "'Cascade HealeyClub List'" <cahc@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 2:12 PM
Subject: CAHC: Greenwood car show June 24th

Once again, it's time for the Greenwood Classic Car and Rod Show! All
Cascade club members are invited, even if just to park your BJ9 in the
neighborhood and walk around in the sun taking in the huge variety of cars
lining Greenwood AVE from 75th Street to 90th Street. The show is open to
the public 10:00AM to 4:00PM and it's FREE. That's right folks, not many of
those left in the Seattle city limits: FREE.

Find the Cascade club members at 1:00PM around their Healeys (probably
parked between 75th and 80th Streets). We'll have an informal club meeting
and discussion of other upcoming events.

Cascade members interested in entering their cars can get information and
entry forms at
http://www.greenwood-phinney.com/pages/special_events/carshow.asp. The
organizers park cars as they arrive, so if you want to park with other club
members, we will need to drive in together. Please show up at the Woodland
Park Zoo south parking lot at 7:45AM so we can head out in a line to enter
shortly before 8:00. You'll find the parking lot at 50th Street and Fremont
AVE N just to the west of Hwy99.

Any questions, plese contact me at bkrystad@drizzle.com.

-Byron Krystad
Seattle, BN2