Nelson, BC

Jeff Krida JeffK@cruisewest.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:46:58 -0700

Is there a group drive planned up from Seattle and back from Nelson?
Rebecca and I woulfd like to go up to Okanogan on Sat or Sunday then in
to Nelson on Monday, and take Friday and Saturday to drive back with an
overnight in, maybe Winthrop. We have never been to Okanogan, so would
want to go through there slowly to enjoy it, but with the security of
other Healey drivers. Also would mayube enjoy Route 2 in one direction
or the other?

Any info on plans will be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeff

Jeffrey D. Krida