Christmas Party

PlaneZany@aol.com PlaneZany@aol.com
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:04:49 EST

Christmas Party

The Cascade Austin Healey Club will hold its  annual Christmas party on
Sunday December 3rd.  We will hold the party at the Outback  Steak House
located in
Bellevue.
The address is 15100 S.E. 38th St.  Suite #500, Bellevue. 98006. (425)
746-4647.
The hours will be from 2pm until we finish  eating (probably after 4 pm).
>From  there we will move the party to Lois and Neil Buhmanbs house for fun,
games, gift exchange and dessert. The Buhmanbs house is located at  8211
128th
Ave. S.E., Newcastle. 98056. (425)  228-2742.
Please bring a bwhite elephant bgift or a  new gift that cost about $10.00
or so.
A bwhite elephantb gift is a clean, used item that  you can live without
and
wouldnbt mind giving to one of your dear friends in the  club.  Please mark
the gift as  either bmaleb, bfemaleb or bneutralb.  If you wish to
receive a
gift, you must each bring a gift! Also bring  your bhottestb Hot Wheels to
the party, as the drag chutes are being dusted off  and readied for action.
There will  be head-to-head competition this year, for the first time and some
type of game  to follow. Prizes will be awarded. Loaner cars will be
available.
There are four different items being offered for  dinner and will cost
between $11 and $20.  The restaurant will add a 15% gratuity because of the
amount
of people  attending.
The four food items available to us are:  Walhalla Pasta, Hearts of Gold
Chicken, Fresh King Salmon,  and Prime Ministerbs Prime Rib.  There will
also be a
bno host barb.  We will socialized from 2pm until 3pm and hope to eat
starting at 3pm and  conclude sometime after 4 pm.  Maps  will be available at
the
party to go to the Buhmanbs house.  You can also visit the Outbackbs
website
at _www.outback.com_ (http://www.outback.com/)   for more information.
If you have any questions call Dennis Saxon at  253-335-2327.  Hope to see
you  there!