Christmas party resend

PlaneZany@aol.com PlaneZany@aol.com
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:08:09 EST

Some people received the previous message with B's and little squares in  it.
 I'm sending the initial unedited version hoping that will correct the
problem.

Dennis

Christmas Party

The Cascade Austin Healey Club will hold its annual Christmas party on
Sunday December 3rd.  We  will hold the party at the Outback Steak House
located in
 Bellevue.
The address is 15100 S.E. 38th St. Suite #500, Bellevue.  98006. (425)
746-4647.
The hours will be from 2pm until we finish eating  (probably after 4 pm).
>From there  we will move the party to Lois and Neil Buhmanbs house for fun,
games,  gift exchange and dessert. The Buhmanbs house is located at 8211
128th
Ave. S.E., Newcastle. 98056. (425)  228-2742.
Please bring a bwhite elephant b gift or a new gift that  cost about
$10.00
or so.
A bwhite elephantb gift is a clean, used item that you can live without
and
wouldnbt mind giving to one of your dear friends in the club.  Please mark
the gift as either bmaleb,  bfemaleb or bneutralb.  If you wish
to receive a
gift, you must each bring a gift! Also bring your bhottestb Hot  Wheels to
the party, as the drag chutes are being dusted off and readied for  action.
There will be head to head  competition this year for the first time and some
type of game to follow. Prizes  will be awarded. Loaner cars will be
available.
There are four different items being offered for dinner and will cost
between $11 and $20.  The restaurant  will add a 15% gratuity because of the
amount
of people attending.
The four food items available to us are: Walhalla Pasta, Hearts  of Gold
Chicken, Fresh King Salmon, and Prime Ministerbs Prime  Rib.  There will
also be a
bno  host barb.  We will socialized from  2pm until 3pm and hope to eat
starting at 3pm and conclude sometime after 4  pm.  Maps will be available at
the
party to go to the Buhmanbs house.  You can also visit the Outbackbs
website
at _www.outback.com_ (http://www.outback.com/)  for more  information.
If you have any questions call Dennis Saxon at 253-335-2327.  Hope to see you
 there!