Update on Conclave 2007

Craig Anderson craigkanderson23@msn.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:30:04 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Mitchell<mailto:semahc@chartermi.net>
To: AHCA Newsletter Editors<mailto:newslettereditors@healeyclub.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:13 PM
Subject: Update on Conclave 2007

FYI,

Some information you might want to share with your membership.

Conclave 2007 Web Site:

A revised registration form is available for Conclave 2007.  You can download
it from the Web Site at
www.austinhealeyconclave.com<http://www.austinhealeyconclave.com/>.  They have
made some changes that include additional agenda events and eliminated a
couple of others.  The Hotel Reservation Form should be available soon.  You
will need a Conclave Registration number in order to receive the discounted
room rate.  I will advise you when further Conclave Information is available.

New Subject:

This is video of a News Broadcast which appeared on WXIA-TV Atlanta, Georgia.
http://www.11alive.com/video/player.aspx?aid=57984&sid=84605&bw=&cid=51<about
:blank>

If the video doesn't automatically play after clicking on the above URL, go to
the "Life Video" column in the upper left hand area of the page and scroll
down to "Wes Side: Atlanta's Austin Healeys.  Apparently some one in the
Atlanta Chapter told them they have the best 2 Austin Healey's in the country.
I"m sure a few other Chapters might dispute that.

Ron Mitchell
Web Master:  Conclave 2007
www.austinhealeyconclave.com<about:blank>