NW Meet travel plans?

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison@comcast.net
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:33:40 -0700

Hi all.  What are the travel plans for going to Astoria?

I got an e-mail from Dave Ramstad, a couple of weeks ago asking
about the NW Meet, see below.  He already has reservations and
would like to travel with the club.

Walt

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Ramstad
To: wzharrison@comcast.net ; bkrystad@drizzle.com
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:25 PM
Subject: Northwest Meet Querry

      Hi Byron and Walt-

      In talking to Mike Richards in BC recently about their Sep 16 picnic for
all the old timers who attended Eureka 1976, he mentioned the NW Meet coming
the following weekend. I have been in touch with Jack Jakobson and the Koebers
and have most of the information I need to attend. Astoria is one of the best
little towns on the West Coast, and I seldom miss an opportunity to visit
there once again. I am thinking I would tour down Friday for the check-in and
ice breaker, and then do the dinner Saturday evening.

      Does Cascade Club plan an organized drive down to Astoria?  If so, I
would enjoy coming along with the gang.   If you don't mind a Nissan Z tagging
along (it's the rare Pearl Gold, a facsimile of my last Healey's Metallic
Golden Beige), please let me know the details regarding departure point and
time.

      It's been a few years since my Z accompanied a Healey tour ( I think the
last trip was the Father's Day Run to the air museum in McMinville with Gordy
and Finlays), and I would enjoy seeing everyone again.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Dave Ramstad
      dramstad41@verizon.net