what spare parts to carry?

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 11:10:14 MDT 2007

We have six boxes/containers that fit in the Sprite boot with all our
spares.
I could list them all, but it would be a long list ... so I'll briefly
summarize.
Anyone wanting the full list, ask off-line and I'd be happy to send it to
you.

A tool box & rags, ignition spares (distributer, rotor, plugs), hoses, belts
& clamps,
oil & filters, flares, wire, bulbs, fuses, gaskets, screws, nuts, cleaning
stuff, Sprite
workshop manual and Moss/VB catalogue.

Walt & Zoe
'60 Sprite