What spare parts to carry?

Craig Anderson craigkanderson23 at msn.com
Thu Apr 5 11:41:23 MDT 2007

Walt and Zoe Hail,

I will give you $4.95 for all of it.  But why don't you advertise in the
magazine  You would get more takers for it.

Craig

Actually, to all, I would like to get your take on this subject for an article
in the magazine.  This seems to be a worthy topic.  And I know more people
will take advantage of it.  Thanks to you all and if you could get it to me by
the 10 of this month, it would be appreciated.

J.P. Smith would still prefer a certified mechanic or a car trailer behind
her.  Just kidding, as she is a more than fair mechanic in her own right.