Electronic Ignition System

Carlos Cruz cruz.n.usa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 10:00:53 MST 2008

Hi Haluk,

I have a Pertronix system and a Flame Thrower coil on my Healey.  I've
had the unit installed now for about eight years with no issues at
all.  It's been solid, reliable every time I turn the key.  They are
easy enough to install.  Simply follow the included instructions.

When shopping for a unit, keep in mind they have different units for
positive and negative ground applications.  So make sure you use the
appropriate unit for your car.   One nice benefit of the units are
their invisibility.  Nobody will know you have one when you open the
bonnet.  The coil can even be made more "original" looking by putting
a Lucas label on it's body.  These are available through the Moss
catalog or other sources.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz