Driving to Conclave in San Diego

Reid Trummel editor at healeyclub.org
Sun Feb 10 19:34:00 MST 2008

Just doing a little long-range planning and wanted to
check to ask if anyone else is planning to drive to
San Diego for Conclave, June 30-July 3.

I have a tentative route planned that will make it a
three-day drive from here in Portland.

Day One - South on I-5 to Eugene, then cut over to the
coast and down to Eureka, California, for the first
night.  About 425 miles.

Day Two - Down Highway 101 to King City, California.
About 450 miles.

Day Three - Continue down 101 to San Diego.  About 375
miles.

It may rate as slightly ambitious for some, but I am
used to long drives (600-800 miles in one day doesn't
phase me) and actually seems rather leisurely.

What are your plans?  Care to join me?

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon