Driving to Conclave in San Diego

Haluk Taysi roadsters at taysi.net
Mon Feb 11 04:04:22 MST 2008

Hello Reid,
We are planning to go to the conclave and communicating with Eric regarding
planning. We prefer to ship the car one way and drive a bit more leasurely
the other way. I suggested in  Eric4s survey that we ship the cars going
down and  drive back. We don4t know yet how the others responded to his
survey.
Cheers,
Haluk