Vehicle License Fee Bill SB6900 - Be Aware

Haluk Taysi roadsters at taysi.net
Mon Feb 25 02:03:30 MST 2008

I assume this does not apply to Collecter Vehicle plates since we don4t
have tabs? Here in Germany we have engine displacement fee of about $300
a year for all vehicles older than 30 years old if they are qualified to
be original historical vehicles. Good for 3 liter engines bad for Fiat
Topolinos.
Cheers,
Haluk Taysi