CanBeANut Tour

Beckie J Daniels bjd97 at juno.com
Mon Jul 14 18:04:19 MDT 2008

Bob and Marilyn,

The Sunday lunch group was the same as the Mt Erie group.   I did find a
photo of you that I meant to upload, (it was cropped and ready --- just
missed it) and that has been done.  I think the only one without a
picture is Bob/Dennis (which are you?!) Hughes.  The one I took wasn't
good.  As I wasn't the only one taking pictures, hopefully everyone will
turn in photos and write-ups to Craig and Jean for the Cascade magazine!!

~Beckie

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:34:05 -0700 "Cole/Masumoto"
<mmasumot at mindspring.com> writes:
> Thanks for the pictures.
> Where are the pictures of 'some' of the other people and their
> cars.
> Would have been nice to have 'pictures' of the lunch group. Only two
> people
> at lunch???
>
> Rosebud

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3ohtZ10Ud9X8SBCTbYpdwaC