Fwd: FW: 1 OF 4

BJDESIGNER at aol.com BJDESIGNER at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 18:23:40 MDT 2008

Here is a note form a member from years back. He was in the area for a
business meeting and came by the show we attended on Whidby Island. He asked
to  be
remembered to the club. I thought the best way would be to just forward the
message on to the list. It will also give everyone his e-mail address.

Bruce  and Sue Jackson