Jim Slostad Procession

Jim McDermott jmcd206 at msn.com
Sat Apr 18 01:12:17 MDT 2009

Arlene has asked that there be a caravan of Cascade members to the cemetery in
Mt. Vernon on Thursday, April 23rd for Jim's burial.

We will leave Southcenter Starbucks at 10:45 AM and stop at Smokey Point Rest
Area to use the facilities and pick up those who wish to meet us there.

We will leave Smokey Point Rest Area at 12:15PM  and plan to be in Mt. Vernon
by 12:45.  The burial is scheduled for 1 PM.

A gathering will follow the graveside service.  It will be at the Cranberry
Inn Restaurant in Mt. Vernon

Lois Buhman
Activity Chairperson