Members and friends

phil daniels phil.danielsbn7 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 09:35:39 MDT 2009

Cascade Austin Healey Club Members and Friends.

Below is a decription of our caravan to Mt. Vernon to say goodbye to Jim
Slostad.  Lois has put this together so that we can travel together in the
manner Jim so enjoyed.  Please pass this on to our non e-mail friends and
outside club friends with our invite to join.  We would like to see you drive
your Healey if you can, or join us in your BJ9.  For those who cannot join in
the caravan and wish to meet us at the cemetary, that is fine too.  For those
who cannot get away to join us, please pause at 1:00 Thursday for a moment to
think of our friend Jim.

Phil Daniels,
President, CAHC

Message from Lois:

Arlene has asked that there be a caravan of Cascade members to the cemetery
in
Mt. Vernon on Thursday, April 23rd for Jim's burial.

We will leave Southcenter Starbucks at 10:45 AM and stop at Smokey Point Rest
Area to use the facilities and pick up those who wish to meet us there.

We will leave Smokey Point Rest Area at 12:15PM  and plan to be in Mt. Vernon
by 12:45.  The burial is scheduled for 1 PM.

A gathering will follow the graveside service.  It will be at the Cranberry
Inn Restaurant in Mt. Vernon

Lois Buhman
Activity Chairperson