activities in September

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Sep 10 09:22:06 MDT 2009

Next activity:  September 19th--- Arnie Taub's tech session at
Jaguar/Landrover in Tacoma.  Starts at 10 AM with lunch supplied by
Jaguar/Landrover at noon.  Call Arnie to RSVP:425-644-7874 or email him at  a
taub at att.net

September 24th-27th-- Northwest Meet in Oregon.  I will be putting out tour
groups with time and place of departure in the next week.  See our web page
for information on hotel.

October 3rd  The Mt. Baker tour will go no matter what the weather.  This is
in Jim Slostad's memory.  Gordy Gardner will lead a group from Southcenter
Starbucks on Saturday.  He will be round tripping it on Saturday.

Haluk will be leading a group on Friday--going back to an overnight stay
someplace north.  That group will link up with Gordy's group on Saturday for
the tour to Mt. Baker.  Haluk plans to stay overnight someplace Saturday night
and drive back roads home on Sunday.

Happy Healeying.  Lois Buhman   Activity Coordinator