activities

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 14:55:03 MDT 2009

Reminder:  Arnie Taub's tech session on the 19th.  Call or email him so he
knows the count for lunch.

Tours to the NW meet are currently being decided.  More to come on places and
times of departure.

Mt. Baker Tour:  We are hoping for some Canadians to join us on the memorial
tour to Mt. Baker for Jim Slostad.  REMEMBER TO TAKE A PICNIC.

Gordy Gardner will lead a group on October 3rd from Southcenter.  Departing at
8:30 AM and meeting up with those who wish to meet at Smokey Point Rest Area
for a 9:30 AM departure.

Haluk and Maggie will be leading a tour group up backroads on Friday, Oct.
2nd.  This group will stay overnight at the Mariner Inn in Anacortes and meet
up with Gordy's tour group some place along the way.  Those who wish, can plan
to stay overnight Saturday night and leisurely tour home on Sunday. For those
who quilt, there is a quilting show going on in LaConner on Sunday.

Make you own reservations:  Mariner Inn  AAA rate is $78.35 plus tax.  If any
problem, ask for Pam.
1-800-231-5198 or 360-293-1100

If you have questions, please call me at 425-228-2742

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator