activities

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 16:02:52 MDT 2009

NW Meet tours so far:

Tour one leaving Thursday, September 24th:    Lois will be picking Arlene  S.
up in Puyallup and will meet others who wish to travel the coastal route at
the Starbucks at exit 7 off of I-5.  It is across the street from McDonalds.

We plan to leave the exit 127 Starbucks at 10:30 AM, drive down I-5 to Olympia
and head toward Aberdeen.  At Montesano, we will turn south toward Raymond
(highway 101) and meet up with other Healey drivers at Clarks Restaurant on
highway 101.  It is on the left side.  People can have lunch there if they
wish.

>From Clarks we will drive south on highway 101, through Tillamook turning off
highway 101 south of Tillamook to get to McMinnville.

Tour two leaving Friday, September 25th:  Gordy Gardner will leave Southcenter
Starbucks at 10:30 AM and lead a tour to McMinnville--probably taking I-5.

Please let me know if you plan to travel some other time/day, etc. and wish to
lead a group south.

Thanks,  Lois Buhman