Mt Baker erun Requirements

phil daniels phil.danielsbn7 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 10:42:53 MDT 2009

I am glad to see that Lois is reminding us all to be sure to attend the Mt.
Baker tour.  I am sure it will be fun and a great final tour of the year.  As
you may all remember, this was Jim's favorite run and keeping that in mind, Do
remember to bring your spare everything in your boot, i.e. spare transmission,
spare half an engine, at least three fuel pumps and plenty of tools to swap it
out on the shoulder of the road.  We will be having a tally at the top of the
mountain to see who is best prepared and we must have a trophy recycled from a
bowling meet or something.  See you all on the road this weekend....

Phil