Magical day with Craig

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 05:48:39 MST 2010

What a truly caring and generous group of people the Cascade Austin Healey
Club is!

You all stopped what you were doing, got your cars out, and if they couldn`t
answer the call, brought your BN9`s, and spend the day honoring a great club
friend.

There were acts of kindness and generosity I saw all day, you did good
Cascaders!

And what a procession, It reminded me of Open Roads 2002 in Tahoe, a line of
Healey`s stretched as far as you could see!

Lois, what a remarkable job you did for Craig, he is very happy !

Thanks Cascaders,

Steve Day