Fw: Magical day with Craig

Joyce -Steve Toms joycestevet at msn.com
Sun Jan 24 08:07:57 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Joyce -Steve Toms<mailto:joycestevet at msn.com>
To: Steve Day<mailto:britishcarranch at hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: Magical day with Craig

Steve and Cascade Club,
Steve and I planned to come but had a broker call us at last minute as we have
had our house for sale the past 3 months. We, as you all, are very saddened
about our dear friend Craig. We drove four miles west of us to Bremerton
Speedway and paid our respects to Craig and Jim Slostad, since just a year ago
we spent the day with them at the track helping Craig  test his new engine in
his special red Healey. He ran three runs and really wanted more but we could
see he needed to be coaxed to
call it a day.  I took them to lunch and enjoyed a special day with them both
on a sunny day. He gave more than most in the Healey world and his articles
will really be missed by the world. Like I told Myrna  He, Geoff, Bob F. and
Jim S. are with the Lord hosting "A Very Grand Show and Shine."  God Bless!
Joyce and Steve Toms