Parts - Parts - Parts

Horn, Granville GHorn at ci.kent.wa.us
Mon Apr 11 11:07:13 MDT 2011

Everybody needs them, but not all of us know where to get them.  For the
"tractor" back seats of my 1963 BJ7, I found remnants of some foam rubber type
gaskets, that allowed the seats to seal to the body and prevented water from
splashing in from the underside.  Moss or VicBrit has nothing I could find in
their catalog addressing this, just new seats.  Does anyone have an idea where
this gasket material could be found?  It may be something someone added after
market.  All responses appreciated.

Nick