MG Tulip Rally

Jim McDermott jmcd206 at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 11:36:23 MDT 2011

Anyone going to the MG Tulip and Daffodil rally on Saturday, April 23rd and
wanting to tour up with others, meet at the Southcenter/Westfield mall
Starbucks on Strander--leaving that lot at 7:30 AM or meet at Smokey Point
Rest Area--leaving that lot at 8:30 AM.

If you meet at Starbucks, be sure to take exit 1 off of 405, head south on
Interurban to Strander. That way you by-pass construction or closure at other
exits.
Lois Buhman

Directions to Starbucks South Center from I-5
They are doing long term construction on the normal route to South Center and
Starbucks.  Both of these routes will enter the South Center area from the
East side.

>From I-5 Southbound

When you approach the South Center area, you want to be in the inside leftmost
lanes because the exit that you want is to the left.
Take Exit # 154A (405 North  Renton)
>From 405 north take Exit # 1- right- (Tukwila West Valley Highway)
At stop turn right onto West Valley Highway.
At the second light (Strander Blvd.) turn right.
Continue on Strander Blvd, at the third light (61th Place S) turn left and See
Starbucks on the Left.

 From I-Northbound
When you approach the South Center area, you want to be in the inside Right
hand lanes.
Take Exit # 154B (405 North  Renton)
>From 405 north take Exit # 1- right- (Tukwila West Valley Highway)
At stop turn right onto West Valley Highway.
At the second light (Strander Blvd.) turn right.
Continue on Strander Blvd, at the third light (61th Place S) turn left and See
Starbucks on the Left.

Don't forget your food for the food drive!

Thanks

Jim McdDermott