Spring opener

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 12:57:43 MDT 2011

Reserve Sunday May 1st for Opening Day of Healey Season.  Can you believe
it??? Sunday looks like our second day of sun all "spring".

Meet at the Southcenter/Westfield Starbucks on Strander.  We will leave the
parking lot at 11 AM.  There will be about a 1 hour tour that will end up at
Flaming Geyser State Park just past Black Diamond.

To get to the Starbucks follow these directions. Take highway 405 to exit 1.
Head south on Interurban Ave. to Strander.  Turn right on Strander.  Other
exits are messed up or closed.

Everyone please bring a picnic lunch.  I will supply the s'more makings and
Neil will build us a fire.

Come even if your Healey is not running.  BJ 9s acceptable transportation to
this fun event.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator
cell phone  206-267-8056