Autosport Tech Session

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Wed Apr 27 20:04:19 MDT 2011

Did you ever take an old, beat up part to a shop for repairs? When you
picked it up it looked great and worked, but you didn't really know
what they did to it. We'll find out at  Autosport
(autosportseattle.com) where we'll see their machine shop and talk
about the skills and tools used to fix our cars. They recently rebuilt
Chip Kochel's engine and he's installed it in his BJ7 chassis. We'll
probably see it at Autosport where it's ready for the initial start-up.

Saturday, April 30th at 9:00 am
2121 Westlake
Seattle, WA 98121
206 621 1940

There will be a few parking spots in front of their garage doors, but
other parking is paid, on the street, and can be a problem. Sharing
rides would be a good idea, if possible.

Hoping for a big turn-out.
Frank