Puget Sound - tyres or tires

Terry Brunner 1967bj8 at directv.net
Mon Aug 8 09:13:07 MDT 2011

Robert,

I just had new tires (I bought them myself from Universal Vintage Tire)
mounted and balanced by Byron and he did a great job.  But, you may not need
new tubes.  Turns out my rims took tubeless so he didn't use them.
Universal gave me a refund but I had to pay shipping since the box was
opened.

You will love to be able to drive hard again.

Terry Brunner