Puget Sound - tyres or tires

Sean Green sean.green at seawestproducts.com
Mon Aug 8 10:24:02 MDT 2011

I use Tight-N-Tidy Racing for all of my tire changes. They're very small
and operate out of their garage, but they have new high end mounting and
balancing equipment. They also care about what they're doing. They're
equally happy doing work on old British and Japanese cars as they are on
Porsches and Ferraris. They serve mainly the local autocross community.
They also don't mind changing tires at 9pm on weeknights if that's the
only time you can get your car there. I trust them to do an excellent
job on any kind of tire and wheel. You can even order tires from
tirerack.com there's handy link from Tight-N-Tidy's website takes you to
the Tire Rack, they're one of TR's preferred installers.

www.tightntidyracing.com

*Tight-N-Tidy Racing
*
Karl and Amy Coleman

16542 115th Ave SE
Renton, WA 98055

office   425-235-9382
cell     206-251-7413

karl.coleman at comcast.net <mailto:karl.coleman at comcast.net>
a.e.coleman at comcast.net <mailto:a.e.coleman at comcast.net>

-Sean Green
'71 Triumph TR6
'61 A/H Sprite (belongs to my dad, but I do the work. :-)   )