last two tours

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 18:13:09 MDT 2011

For all of you who joined the Whidbey Island tour August 6th  (our club had 16
cars and BC had 4 who traveled down to join us) and the overnight to Westport
this weekend, I give a huge thank you.

Our club had 11 cars for the picnic and 8 for the overnight in Westport.
Oregon had 5 cars join us.  We had a great time.

Now it is on to continue the planning for the overnight to Yakima.  It is
August 27th and 28th.  I will sent out more information in the next couple of
days.

Please let me know if you plan to go to Yakima for the day or the overnight.
Tates would like to have a head count.

Again, thanks so much for the great spirit of fun our club members have.
Lois