Westport tour with the Oregon club

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 10:52:43 MDT 2011

For those of you going on the tour this weekend:

We will leave SC/Westfield Mall Starbucks at 9 AM.  Bring your own picnic and
drinks for the lunch stop.

We will travel down 167-512-702 to Yelm, then 507 to Tenino and Centralia.  We
will get onto I-5 south about exit 81 and get off at exit 77.  The place we
plan to meet up with the Oregon group is at Robert E. Lintott Alexander
Park---on our left and less than one mile west on highway 6.  This will be our
picnic spot. My goal is to get our tour group to the park by 11:30 AM

Did I mention????Bring your own picnic and drinks????

>From the park, we will continue west to Raymond, then north to Westport and
the Chateau Westport.  I will have maps and directions for you.

Dinner will be on your own.  I will have a list of places to go for dinner.
You can get into small groups and select the restaurant and time for dinner.

Lois --Activity Coordinator

Please call me or email me if you have questions.  I am planning to stay home
the rest of this week so will be available.

425-228-2742
neilandlois at comcast.net