Rendezvous and the Auction!

Cascade Austin Healey Club cascadeahc at msn.com
Tue Jan 25 18:55:20 MST 2011

Cascaders

Cascade Healey Club is hosting the Rendezvous 11 in Vancouver Washington, June
27th through July 1st 2011, and we have some great things in store for you.
One of the favorite events is the Auction, and the main ingredient in the
auction is the wide and wonderful variety of items that are available to bid
on.

Historical memorabilia, print items, Healey parts and accessories, gift
certificates from our favorite vendors, and the very popular custom made- one
of a kind crafts that reflect our love for these cars.

Laurie and I want to make this auction the very best for you, so here is your
chance to get creative and find or make something for the event.
Pull one of those Healey heirloom piese out and share it! Get into the sewing
room and create one of your specialties. Recycle some of your good Healey
spare parts. Solicit an item from your place of business.

Remember, besides the fun of seeing your item on display during the week, the
proceeds go to help pay for the club`s expenses in putting on the meet for
you.
It`s so true; if you get involved, you will enjoy the auction even more!
Please contact Steve and Laurie Day at britishcarranch at hotmail.com , or
509-662-5374, we would love to hear of you contribution!

Auction chairpersons Steve and Laurie Day

Cascade Austin Healey Club

http://cascadeahc.homestead.com