Findlay Frostbite tour

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 09:57:44 MST 2011

We had a record breaking number at the meeting last night.  Gordy Gardner, our
new president, did an excellent job.

The Findlay Frostbite tour is our first tour of the year.  The date and time
is flexible. It is a last minute tour.  We will leave from the
Southcenter/Westfield mall Starbucks (across from Target) and tour to the
ferry for Vashon Island.  Mary and Frank Hosick will lead a tour of the Island
and then to a restaurant for lunch.

You will be contacted via email for this tour.  Mary and Frank will be
watching the weather prediction and decide if it looks good for  Saturday or
Sunday.

If you know someone who might be interested in  this tour
 but is not linked to our email process, please call them and let them know
the plans.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator
Cascade AH Club of WA.