Western Washington ABFM at Bellevue College

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Fri May 6 13:33:08 MDT 2011

Our club has been given the duty of watching the north gate and collecting $s.
I have a couple of one hour spots that need to be covered:    11-noon and 1-2
PM.  Please let me know if you can fill in one of these hours.

Also,two more requests from Steve Hanagen (chairman)

    1.   at least one member to attend the WALK THROUGH on July 16th at 10 AM
at Bellevue College.  Meet at the entrance to parking lot 1.  Information on
numbers of each marque, maps of who goes where, etc. will be passed out at
this walk through meeting.

    2.  at least one member who will be there before 8 AM the day of the meet
(July 23rd) to collect the the class markers from the ABFM trailer and set
them up in the areas designated for each marque.

Please let me know if you can fulfill one or more of these duties for our
club.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator
neilandlois at comcast.net