Fwd: BUGEYE SPRITE

Dennis planezany at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 12:44:48 MST 2012

Jim:  Here is an email that I received from an individual that has some Bugeye
Sprite parts for sale that would benefit some of our members.  Can this appear
in the next issue of the Cascade magazine or can it go right to the website?

Dennis

From: richard routt rar at routtrecruiting.com
541-680-641
Subject: RE: BUGEYE SPRITE

Dennis
 Here is a basic list of what Bugeye stuff I have. I also have some Triumph
Spit and GT 6 , MGB  as well as a small amount of TR3 stuff. I really
appreciate your offer to  forward the info. Hopefully it isn't too late.  If
so next month would be good too.

1958-61 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite parts fresh from a  30 years storage. Many
hard to find parts.
fiberglass mold to make Buyeye front ends
motors
heads
flywheels
trans, trans gears, bearings, shafts and cases
Rear axles
windshield frames and side posts, side curtains tonneaus  and top bows
seat frames,
carbs  and manifolds
exhaust manifolds ,NOS exhaust pipe
grilles,
distributors,
valve covers
 instruments
wheels
best of all.

Triumph Tr3, spitfire and GT6 parts MGB parts.

Richard routt
rar at routtrecruiting.com
541-680-0641

Thanx
Hope you and yours gave a great Christmas.

RR