NW Meet tours

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 09:36:53 MDT 2012

There are three tours going to the NW meet so far:

Tour one: the early birds are leaving Wed. the 3rd and driving down the Oregon
Coast.  We have 6 cars on this tour so far.  You are welcome to join us.  Call
Lois at 425-228-2742 or email at neilandlois at comcast.net

Tour two:  Leaving Thursday morning and driving back roads to McMinnville to
view the Spruce Goose before heading to Silverton.  Call Larry Zessin if you
wish to join him.

Tour three:  Leaving Friday morning from SC/Westfield Mall Starbucks at 9 AM
or the rest area south of Olympia at 10:30 AM.  Call or email Gordy Gardner or
Mitzie Butler if you plan to join their tour.

Let me know if you have another idea for departure and tour and would welcome
others to join you.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator