activities

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 16:25:33 MDT 2013

The Cascade Austin Healey calendar of tours and events is filling up quickly.
Please check the web page current calendar often.

Saturday, April 20th is the Tulip Ralley in Mt. Vernon sponsored by the MG
Club.  We will leave Westfield Mall area Starbucks promptly at 7:30 AM and
Smokey Point Rest area at 8:30 AM.  This is really a fun day of touring and
ralleying.  Do join us.  BJ 9s are certainly allowed.

May 4th or 5th will be the Opening Day of Healey Season at Frontier Park in
Graham, WA.   This is a bring your own picnic with sbmores supplied.  I will
watch the extended weather report and let you know which day looks the best.

Newly added to the calendar is a joint tour with the Oregon Club August 9th,
10th and 11th.   Our club members will leave Friday morning and stay overnight
at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver.  The Oregon Club will lead us on a back
road tour to Hood River where we will tour the WAAAM car and airplane museum.
Our club members will stay overnight Saturday night in The Dalles at the
Cousins Country Inn and drive home via back roads on Sunday.
Those who have to work on Friday can still make it to Vancouver by Friday
evening and join in on this fun weekend.
Please see the calendar for motel phone numbers and make your reservations
soon.  The room block will be dropped July 10th.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator