[cahc] Group Buy: ZDDPlus Engine Oil Additive ... DONE

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 21:08:56 MDT 2013

CAHC,

Okay, we have enough for the ZDDPlus engine oil additive group buy.  Thank
you for your support.  The first responders are:
	Frank Hosick
	Jim McDermott
	Dennis Saxon
	Dave Cornwall

Including myself that makes five, divided into 25 equals five 4-oz bottles
of ZDDPlus each.  Excellent.  I'll place the order, and I think I can get a
dollar discount.  I will e-mail the participants their share price.  I'll
deliver at the first opportunity ... GarageTown, Tulip Rally, club meeting,
etc.

Thank you, Walt