[cahc] Opening Day of Healey Season

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Sat Apr 20 16:22:07 MDT 2013

Saturday, May 4th  is going to be the tour and picnic to denote Opening Day of
Healey Season.  We will depart SC/Westfield Mall Starbucks at 9:30 AM, tour
back roads through Enumclaw to Buckley where we will meet up with John Denzler
at Wallys Restaurant about 10:30 AM.  John will lead us on a two hour tour
with arrival about 12:30 PM  at Frontier Park in Graham.

Please do the following:

#1  do a sun dance for good weather on May 4th.

#2  bring your own picnic and drinks---I will supply the fire wood and makings
for Sbmores.

#3 join us in any car of your choosing.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator