BritSport Open House

Cascade Austin Healey Club cascadeahc at msn.com
Tue Mar 5 20:26:02 MST 2013

  We will be attending an open house, along with the Jaguar club, at
Britsport of Seattle next Saturday from noon to 3:00 pm. Mark Jones is
hosting us along with John Parkhurst who has moved his upholstery shop
into the back room. John has 40 years experience with British,
European, and American car interiors and will be a great addition to
the shop. A current list of cars in house includes four Austin Healeys,
seven Jaguars, a couple of MG's and a Triumph. We will be able to tour
the area, get acquainted, and discuss cars and their maladies, while
sharing snacks that Mark's wife is preparing for us. We should have a
nice turn out to support these suppliers for our hobby. Check the web
sight at http://www.britsportofseattle.com/

Saturday, March 9, 2014
12:00 to 3:00 pm
4214 24th Ave. West Lower Level
Seattle, WA 98199

Enter through the alley on the lower level of the Prism Design Building
on 24th Ave. West

Frank Hosick
Jim McDermott
Web Master / Treasurer / Editor