Britsport Open House

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Tue Mar 5 18:29:53 MST 2013

We will be attending an open house, along with the Jaguar club, at
Britsport of Seattle next Saturday, March 9th,  from noon to 3:00 pm.
Mark Jones is hosting us along with John Parkhurst who has moved his
upholstery shop into the back room. John has 40 years experience with
British, European, and American car interiors and will be a great
addition to the shop. A current list of cars in house includes four
Austin Healeys, seven Jaguars, a couple of MG's and a Triumph. We will
be able to tour the area, get acquainted, and discuss cars and their
maladies, while sharing snacks that Mark's wife is preparing for us. We
should have a nice turn out to support these suppliers for our hobby.
Check the web sight at http://www.britsportofseattle.com/

Saturday, March 9, 2013
12:00 to 3:00 pm
4214 24th Ave. West Lower Level
Seattle, WA 98199

Enter through the alley on the lower level of the Prism Design Building
on 24th Ave. West