[cahc] Opening Day of Healey Season tour and picnic

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu May 2 09:32:20 MDT 2013

Saturday, May 4th is the official opening day of our Healey Season.  We will
leave SC/Westfield Mall Starbucks located across from the mall on Strander at
9:30 AM.  We will drive up 405 to the Maple Valley highway and take the Cedar
Grove road to the Issaquah Hobart road and then into Black Diamond to
Enunclaw.  From there, we will take 410 to Buckley where we will meet our tour
leader John Densler at Wallys restaurant.
John will lead us on a back roads tour lasting about two hours and then to the
Frontier Park in Graham.  We plan to be at the park about 12:30 PM.

Please bring your own picnic.  I will supply the wood for the fire and the
smore makings.

Thanks to all those who did their sun dance.  It worked.  Hooray.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator