[cahc] Rendezvous tours

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu May 2 10:17:04 MDT 2013

Tour one is leaving Friday morning, driving to Bend OR. the first day then on
to Susanville for Saturday night and into Tahoe on Sunday.  So far there are 7
cars in this tour group.  I do not know our departure place or time yet  but
will send it along when I know.

Larry Zessin would like to have others join him departing on Friday and
touring a bit of Oregon.  Please let me know if you are interested in joining
Larry.

Jahn Johnson wants to know if there is anyone leaving on Saturday to tour to
Tahoe.  If you are interested in making that your tour departure day please
let me know.

I love these road trips with like minded people.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator