[cahc] Rendezvous tours

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Sun May 5 09:03:45 MDT 2013

Tour one:  We will leave Friday morning.  Place and time to be determined.  We
will stay overnight Friday night in Bend at the Three Rivers Inn.  Saturday
night will be in Susanville in CA. at the Best Western. We will arrive in
Tahoe Sunday afternoon.

We have not planned our tour back.  We usually do so at the meet.  I will make
sure the entire group is in on the planning.

So far those who have told me to put them on tour one list are

Hosicks
Laytons
Millers
Lois Buhman
Pat Lahon and Carwen Gylling
Twiss
Bradley
Rouse
Tates
Tom and Shellia Jones
Rich and Gretchen Bittman

Please let me know if I inadvertently left you off this lift or if you wish to
join us.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator